3 bedrooms • 110 m²
€ 1,695 (excl.)
- Property typeSingle-family home
- Property kindRow house
- Price€ 1,695 (excl.)
- Living area110 m²
- Lot area0 m²
- Build year1893
- OfficeAmstel Housing Haarlem
- Office email@example.com
- Office phone06-53224521
Short period; 3 months!! Tightly and tastefully decorated, well maintained characteristic house with beautiful authentic details.
With a sunny backyard, in quiet neat neighborhood within walking distance of historic center Haarlem.
Very centrally located near roads to Amsterdam / A9, Schiphol and public transport!
Layout; Vestibule with stained-glass windows and door to hall, toilet room with floating toilet.
Long spacious and bright living room with old fireplace (gas stove), wooden floor and beautiful authentic glass in lead windows.
At the front is the dining area and on the garden side a comfortable sitting area with patio doors to the garden.
From the entrance a long hall leads to the modern kitchen with various built-in appliances such as 5 burner gas hob, oven and 2nd combi magntron.
Also from the kitchen is access to the quiet oasis, the garden
With a beautiful graceful original staircase to 1st floor where 3 bedrooms and spacious bathroom with (shower) bath, 2nd toilet and sink. The master bedroom has location on the back side as the second, middle large bedroom. At the front is a work / bedroom with desk and wardrobe.
- Rent excluding energy costs and TV internet> to meet owner
- Everything well maintained.
- Double glazing everywhere except stained glass part
- Parking with permit / permit is available, transferable from owner and
pay to owner.
- Near roads to Amsterdam / Schiphol and public transport.
- Owner has right of award.
- Availability is for 3 months from 1 July to the end of September 2018.
Cute spacious light house to fall in love with!
A visit more than worth it.