3 bedrooms • 170 m²
€ 2,500 (excl.)
- Property typeSingle-family home
- Property kindRow house
- Price€ 2,500 (excl.)
- Living area170 m²
- Lot area0 m²
- Build year2008
- OfficeAmstel Housing Haarlem
- Office firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office phone06-53224521
Dream house by the water, at walking distance of the historical centre of Haarlem.
Modern, royal house (170 m2) by the water, with large living kitchen and sitting room, 3 spacious bedrooms, luxurious bathroom, large sunny rooftop terrace and indoor parking place.
This beautiful house with four floors lies directly by the river Spaarne. In the summer you can sit on the boulevard and enjoy the lively pleasure craft on the river.
The house has recently been fully finished and contains all new furniture. It lies in a low-traffic neighbourhood and has no less than three outside seating places: a spacious and sunny rooftop terrace, a covered loggia and a terrace in front of the house near the waterside.
In all these places you can enjoy the evening sun.
The positioning of this house is more than ideal. It lies on the Droste site, where the legendary chocolate factory used to be. The picturesque centre of Haarlem, full of shops and restaurants, lies within 5 minutes walking distance. The house lies next to exit roads, which allows you to be at Schiphol Airport within 20 minutes. The train station is also around the corner; the train will take you to Amsterdam within 15 minutes.
• Ground floor: parking place in the indoor, closed off garage, where you also find the storage room. There is an entrance at both the front and back side of the house. From the back entrance you walk in the hallway, containing a toilet with fountain and glass door towards the spacious living kitchen. The kitchen supplied with all built-in devices, such as a dish washer, gas hob and oven and contains a lovely natural stone floor.
• First floor: large living room with sliding doors towards covered loggia with gorgeous view of the water. Tasteful, modern furnishing with oak wooden floor and comfortable seating lounge. There will be an open, wooden shelve-closet in this floor.
• Second floor: spacious landing, study/bedroom at the backside with access to the patio, toilet with fountain and beautifully finished and luxurious bath room supplied with a bath tub, separate steam cabin with rain shower and basin. Built-in closet with washer and dryer. Large bedroom with spacious wardrobe and new boxspring bed.
• Third floor: guest bedroom access to the ample rooftop terrace where you can enjoy the sun until late in the evenings. There is an extra built-in refrigerator to ensure a cold drink on the rooftop terrace.
• Unique view of the river Spaarne
• Three outside places that offer sun all day long (including the evenings)
• Ideal positioning, with city centre, exit roads and train station around the corner
• Large living kitchen on the ground floor, that also allows you to combine living and
• Recently finished and newly furnished (uses for several months only).
• Very well isolated, energy label A
• Indoor parking place, reached from within the house
• Owner has the right of contract awarding.